Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Hey everyone it's April.... Happy New Year

I'm staying true to my word and going ahead and making my 1st post of the new year.

~ so last night for me wasn't all that exciting, i spent time w/ my family and then chatted w/ most of you on here last night. I never have been really big on New Year's and that's ok with me; just another day for people to get drunk and party and i kinda got over that a few years back. Next year, however, the girls are going to get together and We will get our party on...haven't decided where yet, but I will say it's going to be alot of fun. *grins*

~~ on a side note... I was hoping that it'd turn out to be a bit less repetitive on here, with all the people asking for cyber and phone sex and trying to send out naked pics, but alas.. the motto for the year is going to be "New Year, Same Schmo's"... works don'tcha think??? haha

Enjoy - i'll write more later .. and remember .. you can comment. We Don't Bite... Unless asked :) and even then we're kinda picky. ;)

~~april~~





Happy New Year

No comments: