OK.. People need to grow the fuck up and stop being a bunch of whining little pansies! I'm beyond sick and tired of people getting pissed off at me when I say NO to them asking for cyber and or phone sex; and them in turn go and yell and scream to AOL about how i harassed them. It is fucking absurd!!! Makes me think I'm on some kind of High alert system with them for anytime i say something that someone isn't going to like .. Assholes **alert alert April said something .. better TOS her**
Example: This afternoon .. this guy chatting w/ myself and Sammi, called me a black lesbian (yeah yeah i know .. lmfao), but anyhow, I in turn called him a friggin moron .. and guess who got in trouble... Yup, you guessed it.. ME .. lil ol me! **for the record, i'm not black, nor a lesbian.... i'm white and i'm BI, big difference)
Lol, yet another example of random bullshit .. Same room different schmuck. This guy Im's me.. asks me .. "do you want to play?" i said "NO" .. should've stopped there.. then he goes "how big are your tits?" .. ugh fucking assholes .. I say "big enough!" .. he gets all pissed the fuck off b/c I wouldn't tell him. It's not like he's going to see the fucking things, so why does he need to know how big they are..... Correct?? i thought so !!! So then he's like "are you shaved?" .. i'm like UGH WTF! .....
SO I ignore him, and go back to talkin to Sammi in the room and i said and i will quote myself "i'm sick and tired of dealing w/ men who think w/ the head between their legs and not the one on their shoulders!" .. and this other moron a "therapist" .. of all people tries to lecture me about i should let it go and just get over it. lmfao you fucking people have your nerve.. a girl says NO .. she means NO ..
I've got a man and i'm quite happy with him, thank you very fucking much!.. It says it on my g'damn profile, i'm here to chat .. i'm not there for cyber, i'm not there to have phone sex, i'm not there to help every horny tom dick and harry get their fucking rocks off!
So respect what my profile says ... IF they even read it to begin with!!! .. and leave me the fuck alone unless you want to have a normal conversation w/out asking me .. if i'm horny, what i'm wearing, how big my tits are and all that other bogus shit. I'm not there for that!!!
I make a random statement in a room, someone doesn't like it b/c it was pretty much relating to him, and he Cries to AOL .. I called him a MORON, lmfao .. and i got a TOS. *smfh*
People can go off and call everyone and anyone a hoe and a bitch and every other name in the book; they can use the "N" word like it's goin out of style, but "I" call one person a moron and i get a TOS .. anyone else see a problem here???
I was making a point this afternoon about not all women are online to be harassed and asked if they want sex, and imagine my surprise when I'm the one who gets in trouble. Wait i'm not surprised, scratch that idea. Seems kinda stupid to me, but hey what the hell do I know, i'm only a paying customer to AOL; my opinions and concerns don't matter, do they? I mean really. Last time i lost my account, i sent mail to the TOS general .. i've Yet to hear back on that one, but then again, maybe it's b/c .. i referred to the men asking for cyber and not getting it and getting all pissy .. to a rapist being told to go ahead and rape your victim, her feelings dont' matter.
Oh well.. now that i got the 1st one over and done w/ .. lets see how long before the 2nd one comes into play.
<33>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment